Riri released a beauty line (makeup) today.
Here's why we're here for it:
1. There's beauty in every shade and this line represents every shade.
2. It's black/woman owned. I know she is a celebrity backed by lots of money and fame but she is also a brown girl, doing her brown girl thing and chasing the dream in living color.
3. The pallet is stunning. Have you seen these amazing colors??? Seriously, a rose gold for us. FOR US! I'm here for it.
4. Those brushes... I just cannot even tell you how beautiful and plush they are. We are talking top notch here!
5. The price point is reasonable. When I first saw pics I was worried I wouldn't be able to afford this lux line. I. Was. Wrong. A gloss is $18 and foundation is $34. Score!!!
Listen, I'm a makeup lover but I'm no expert or artist. I am lucky if I get my eyeliner even on both eyes more than one day a week! But I have to say, I could totally have a new mistress if Ms Riri's brand works as hard as it is beautiful. I'm heading over to Sephora this afternoon for a looksie - I'll let you know my thoughts afterwards. ❤️
My name is Carla Helené. I am a cheeky naturalista, serial entrepreneur, speaker, educator and self love advocate who encourages women to embrace their truth, love themselves and make margaritas out of life’s lemons. Is there a recipe for this? I’m not sure I but I know we can figure it out together.
Want to be a guest blogger for Caheez? Contact Carla Helené or email Carla at email@example.com to submit your post topic. Be sure to type Guest Blogger in the subject of your email.
Got an event you want to book Carla Helené for? Let's talk!
Carla Helené is social