Riri released a beauty line (makeup) today.
Here's why we're here for it:
1. There's beauty in every shade and this line represents every shade.
2. It's black/woman owned. I know she is a celebrity backed by lots of money and fame but she is also a brown girl, doing her brown girl thing and chasing the dream in living color.
3. The pallet is stunning. Have you seen these amazing colors??? Seriously, a rose gold for us. FOR US! I'm here for it.
4. Those brushes... I just cannot even tell you how beautiful and plush they are. We are talking top notch here!
5. The price point is reasonable. When I first saw pics I was worried I wouldn't be able to afford this lux line. I. Was. Wrong. A gloss is $18 and foundation is $34. Score!!!
Listen, I'm a makeup lover but I'm no expert or artist. I am lucky if I get my eyeliner even on both eyes more than one day a week! But I have to say, I could totally have a new mistress if Ms Riri's brand works as hard as it is beautiful. I'm heading over to Sephora this afternoon for a looksie - I'll let you know my thoughts afterwards. ❤️
I am a cheeky curly girl, entrepreneur and self love advocate who encourages women to embrace their truth, love themselves and make margaritas out of life’s lemons (Is there a recipe for this? I’m not sure I but I know we can figure it out together).
Carla Helené is social